Are you giving all of your new lawn care customers a Welcoming Kit? If you aren’t you should start doing it. This is something that can really help keep your customers from leaving you. You can join this discussion further at the Gopher Lawn Care Business Forum.
Things to include in your Lawn Care Customer Welcoming Kit folder.
- Welcoming Letter.
- Business Card.
- Mission statement.
- A list of your Frequently Asked Question’s.
- List all the services you offer.
- A brochure on each major program you offer, like plant health care and bug barricade.
- Information on the supplementals you are currently promoting.
- A referral card to pass on to friends or family.
Bob wrote on the forum, “I started these welcome kits to help the new lawn care customers understand who we are and what we have to offer. When researching our cancellation history I found that most of the canceled lawn care accounts had been canceled within the first 3-4 months. If they had been more informed from the beginning, maybe we could have saved the sale.”
Listen to this GopherHaul Lawn Care Business Marketing Podcast on Lawn Care Customer Welcoming Kits.