Hello everyone and welcome to the GopherHaul Lawn Care Business Marketing Podcast. This episode was recorded on 2/14/08.
Here is the mp3 file of the podcast.
We recorded this podcast with 6 members of our Gopher Lawn Care Business Forum, through Skype. If you are interested in taking part in future podcasts with us, download Skype and add GopherHaul to your contact list. Also check our forum for the date and time of an upcoming podcast.
In this episode we discuss a bunch of topics posted in our forum.
- Should you use a 1-800-vanity number for your business. Say for instance 1-800-lawncutter
- Should you hire your 11 year old nephew to work in your lawn care business.
How young of a relative would you hire? How young of an employee would you hire?
- Would you do commercial property maintenance without a contract?
Talk about how Tim said a commercial job this size without a contract is not worth doing.
- Suggestions on what you should charge for late fees. How to handle late payments.
- We talk about this environmentally friendly lawn care business. Do you think they will break through?
Blue Sky lawns â€“ push mowers and electric trimmers with no trucks.
- Background checks, do you use them? What do you check for and who do you use to check? Is it a good idea?
If you have lawn care business or marketing questions, please visit our forum. Also download our Gopher Lawn Care Business Billing & Scheduling Software. We offer a 30 day free trial. We also have the largest collection of free lawn care flyer templates, door hanger templates, logos, web templates, business contracts and business plans. Visit http://www.gophersoftware.com