Here is a free lush lawn care flyer you can download.
Spring is here and lawn care companies from around the world are looking for ways to make a killer flyer to attract new customers. How are you gonna do this? Well don’t worry, we got you covered.
Flyers are great method of advertising because they are cheap, easy to make, and easy to distribute. The first thing you want on your flyer is a catchy headline.
Remember if you don’t catch the readers eyes immediately, they are most likely going to throw the flyer away without even reading it. In this flyer we ask the reader if they would like a thick, lush and healthy lawn. Then we tell them with our help it will be easy.
- Next in smaller print we give the reader our sales pitch.
- We have a limited time offer of a free soil test for the first x amount of callers who call before a specific date. This is designed to get the reader to act now.
- We include a list of other services we offer.
- At the bottom we have our logo and contact information along with a couple of coupons.
- Also point out you offer free estimates and that you are fully insured.
One of the biggest mistakes we see in flyer designs is that a lawn care business owner will put their logo and company name at the top with huge letters. Now before you do that, ask yourself, how is that going to help catch the readers eye?
I know you are proud of your company and your company logo. I am proud of you too. But remember we are trying to catch new customers and the bait we need to do that is a headline that has a good hook. Logos go at the bottom and headlines go at the top.